The ProvenRun team has a long history of supporting major chip vendors with their hardware and software security architectures, leveraging on advanced understanding of security in general and secure OS in particular.
Security-by-design is a combined effort between hardware and software
It is widely recognized that the security of a SoC platform needs to be addressed at the design stage. Designing the security sub-system for a chip requires a high level of cooperation between the hardware and the software and a detailed understanding of the security middleware requirements so as to optimize the overall level of security, the cost and the performance.
ProvenRun’s contribution in those projects includes:
- Architecture and design of the chip security,
- Support for selecting the most adequate hardware IP modules to create the necessary hardware foundation for providing security resistance (including root of trust) for identified markets,
- Support for security key provisioning at the manufacturing line,
- Development of security firmware (boot loader, secure boot),
- Integration with our Trusted Computing Base software products (ProvenCore, ProvenCore-M and ProvenVisor)
- Support for certification,
Contact us for more details on how we can help.