System and Network Administrator
ProvenRun is a young, fast-growing company with 50 employees, most of them R&D engineers.
We develop security software for embedded electronic devices in the aeronautics, automotive and telecommunications sectors.
We have an R&D center in Sophia-Antipolis and another in Paris. We have just raised €15 million from Tikehau and BPIfrance.
As System and Network Administrator, you will ensure that our systems operate smoothly over the long term, enabling our teams to work productively.
In collaboration with management, you will guide the company’s IT infrastructure choices, and implement these choices by:
- Designing and deploying new solutions adapted to our specific needs, in collaboration with external consultants where necessary;
- Ensuring the availability and evolution of our existing and future solutions.
This offer is for a full-time CDI with standard office hours, based at our Sophia-Antipolis site.
We’re looking for a self-starter with a genuine desire to assist other team members.
With an engineering degree or 5 years of higher education, you already have a successful first professional experience. Based on requests from staff and management, you can handle the entire implementation of an IT system, from the precise identification of requirements right through to final production.
This position requires skills in the following areas:
- Project management (writing specifications, project follow-up, acceptance, etc.) ;
- Administration of Ubuntu Linux and Microsoft Windows servers;
- Administration of hypervisors;
- TCP/IP network administration;
- IT security (backup, data and communications encryption, access rights management, etc.);
- Drafting of documentation and technical guides;
- Support for users of Ubuntu Linux, macOS and Microsoft Windows workstations;
In addition, mastery of the following tools will be positively appreciated:
- Support for software development tools (source code management systems, bug databases documentation generation tools, etc.);
- Microsoft 365.
A good level of English is required (all our documents are in this language).
Salary will depend on your professional experience and the suitability of your skills for the position, starting at €50k gross.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email in PDF or text format to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.